Your Liveaboard in Tubbataha: MV Oceanic Explorer
MV Oceanic Explorer
MV Oceanic Explorer is a full service dive cruiser with comfortable cabins, spacious and fully airconditioned. Onboard are the caring and highly experienced crewmembers. They strive to make your stay an extraordinary experience. This vessel will move you to a great diving and let you discover diving Philippines in a Explorer way.
MV Oceanic Explorer Picture Gallery
- Here is a picture gallery of the MV Oceanic Explorer (opens in new window).
- Gross Tonnage/ Weight: 191.16
- Loa: 33.31 Breadth: 6.2
- Draft: 2.99
- Main Engine: Yanmar
- Year Built: 1979
- Cruising Speed: 10-14 knots
- Hull: Steel
- Generators: 2 x Yanmar 125 KVA
- 1 x Kobota 10 KVA
- Water Capacity: 30 tons
- Electricity: 220-110V- 60 htz
- Mininum Capacity- 16 guests
- Maximum Capacity- 24 guests
- Cabins: A-Deck/Deluxe Cabin-4
- B-Deck/Standard Cabin-8
- C-Deck Cabin-7
Fully air-conditioned and carpeted interiors, 12 twin cabins with ensuite toilet and shower facilities, 7 twin cabins with common toilet and shower facilities, 4 open-rinse showers on deck, entertainment center w/ TV, VHS, Stereo, a well-stocked bar, library of books, magazines and VCR/VCD/DVD and tapes, 50 sq.open bar area, satellite telephone, 15 experienced service crew.
Safety Equipment, Navigation & Communication
First Aid DAN Kit, SOLAS Compliant, GMDSS, Navtex EPIRB,SSB Radio, Marine VHF, Weather Fax, Furuno Radar, Radio Icom base and portable interface, eco sounder, portable GPS, Immarsat Worldwide Telephone Communication System, 2 x 20 Inflatable life raft.
- COMPRESSORS:2 x Bauer K14 Compressors - 15 cfm each
- TANKS: 50 - 80 Aluminum tanks, Regulators
- BCDS, Weight belts, Weights and Dive lights
- NITROX: Nitrox Membrane System
- TENDERS: 4 x 8 meters fiberglass boat with outboard motor
- Philippines: Apo Reef , Coron , Tubbataha